Thank You For Requesting Your The Brace Place Smile Analysis!
A scheduling coordinator will reach out to you within 2 business days either by phone, email, or text message to help you schedule an initial exam and consultation for you or your child.
The discount cannot be combined with other discounts or outside financing plans such as CareCredit.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US..
A scheduling coordinator will be in touch soon to help you schedule an initial exam and consultation. This first appointment is 100% complimentary. Our goal during this first visit is to:
- Discuss your specific concerns regarding your or your child’s smile
- Go over your treatment options and answer any questions you may have regarding braces or Invisalign
- Develop a custom orthodontic treatment plan especially for you or your child
- Work together to find financial arrangements that will fit comfortably within your budget
You can wait to be contacted by our scheduling team or if you’d like to reserve a time right now, you are welcome to contact our lead scheduling coordinators. They will help you reserve a convenient time for your initial consultation.
Here’s how to get in touch:
- Call and speak with us at 410-749-2933. We will be able to help reserve your appointment over the phone.
Thanks Again For Requesting an Appointment with The Brace Place!
We look forward to meeting you soon!
© 2019 The Brace Place Orthodontics
Salisbury & Easton, MD, Orthodontist for Braces & Invisalign
Designed by JimmyMarketing.com